- We offer:
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Respite/Short-Term Stays
In Assisted Living, we provide care for those who require assistance with the Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as eating, bathing, dressing, laundry and housekeeping as well as medication management. Upon admission, we create a care plan for each individual resident. Our care plan details the personalized services required by the resident and updates regularly to assure that the resident receives the appropriate level of care.
Our Services include:
- Assistance with daily living activities,
- Medication management,
- Delicious, well-balanced meals, three times daily,
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day,
- Emergency Call System,
- Full-time licensed Nurse,
- Care staff on duty 24 hours per day,
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy,
- Scheduled transportation for physician's visits, shopping and activities,
- Daily activities and social events,
- Beauty and Barber shop (additional fees apply),
- Respite care and short term stays.
Alzheimer's / Memory Care
We provide specialized care for those with Alzheimer's disease, dementia or other types of memory loss. Our residents benefit from the on-going research of our experts who are dedicated to helping our residents continue to live a fulfilling life. Our community is a safe, loving place for our residents, filled with activities and programs to keep each person engaged in the world around them. With memory boxes and specialized neighborhood-like areas, we strive to help your loved one feel at home and at ease.